Ducky von Quackenstein
This one is my first attempt at an envelope filter - an 'auto wah' style pedal. I started with the Nurse Quacky from runoffgroove.com, and then went back to the Dr. Quack from muzique.com. The final pedal ended up being a combination of the two, with a mod here and there:
- Start with the Nurse Quacky,
- Add back in the normal/bass switch from Dr. Quack,
- Add back in the 1N914 diode from Dr. Quack,
- Used a TL071 for the input buffer circuit.
- Used yellow LEDs, to go with the ducky theme.
[video width="1280" height="720" m4v="http://graybloomfield.com/guitar/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/ducky.m4v"][/video]