I was after a Boss DS-1 style pedal, and thought it might be a good opportunity to learn how to use Autodesk Eagle to do some PCB design. After many nights of shifting resistors around fractions of a millimetre, Clippy McClipFace was born.
This has started out based on the DS-1 schematic, with some changes to a higher quality IC, as well as adding relay switching on the board, and a switch for 9 different clipping options. Nine! Bwha ha ha hah haaaa!
I managed to squeeze two boards into a 10cm x 10cm square, then got 7 copies made by Elecrow. So I've ended up with 14 copies, for about $15 including postage. Not sure what I'll do with the extra 13 copies, assuming this all works. Hopefully I'll get a chance to put some parts on it on the weekend.